Monday, November 12, 2007

Lahore Traffic Offenders and Dine Out Lahore: 2 New Blogs by Mansur

Hello People,

I have started a new blog on naming and shaming the people who drive like maniacs in my hometown of Lahore. It's called Lahore Traffic Offenders, and I hope people will sit up and take notice of this fast growing nuisance in Lahore: completely mad, erratic and easily-irritable drivers!!! LOL!!!

Lahore is also the food capital of Pakistan, and dining out in Lahore is one of the favorite things to do. I tried looking for proper reviews of places to eat in Lahore, and can't seem to find proper, decent, honest reviews of restaurants. So I decided to start my own! My other blog is called Dine Out Lahore, and I hope to start racking my reviews for all the places I have been to so far in Lahore (and it's a lot already!)

Mansur